JOB TITLE: Senior Flight Test Engineer
Support Development, Test and Fielding of new USAF Helicopter Programs including Combat Rescue Helicopter and UN-1N replacement.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ability to Draft, review, coordinate, and update (as necessary) the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
* Experience with test equipment and hardware and software integration and test
* Contribute to acquisition-related products/documents necessary for the life cycle management of the prescribed system
* Leadership experience with engineering teams and flight test planning, mission planning, developing flight test procedures, flight test operations, and execution
* Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshooting and failure reporting
* Ability to troubleshoot issues between test equipment, software, and hardware
* Ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings
* Strong communication skills with customers, end users, and analysts in order to provide recommended contractual language to specific test-related sections of solicitations
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
* BS / BA in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics or related field is required.
* 10 years of directly related experience.
* A minimum of five years of flight test or avionics testing and integration
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* MS in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or Physics with emphasis in computer systems is highly desired
* Current experience and knowledge of the DoD acquisition processes and other service specific requirements is preferred.
* DAU Certifications Level II or III in Test, highly desired.
* Ideal candidate would have experience with system engineering processes.
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.