United States of America
UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
United Technologies Corporation (UTC; NYSC: UTX) is headquartered Farmington, CT, just outside of Hartford, CT. The organization employs over 196,000 individuals and achieves net revenues in excess of $6B, which is attributable to common shareholder value. Additionally, the Company invests over $4B per year in research &
development and achieves approximately $60B in gross revenues. A leader in the global building systems and aerospace industries, United Technologies Corp. invents new and better ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, the organization creates the smart, sustainable solutions the world needs.
United Technologies Corporation's commercial businesses include Otis elevators and escalators and UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire and security systems, and building automation and controls. The aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines and
UTC Aerospace Systems. United Technologies also operates a centralized research organization that pursues technologies for improving the performance, energy efficiency and cost of its products and processes. Come and join the team which is focused in simplifying our employees user experience and improving the
productivity through SaaS and integrated HR Technology solutions.
Workday Functional Configurator/Lead role is an expert in Workday functionality and will provide planning and execution guidance and knowledge to simplify the implementation across one or more modules (Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Compensation, HCM). This role will also be responsible for establishing Workday adoption and governance for new capabilities enablement in support of various stakeholder and Business Unit groups.
* Plan, execute, and monitor Workday projects across UTC with an eye on supportability and successful operational transition into production
* Conduct working sessions with HR/COE functions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
* Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
* Facilitate end-to-end process reviews and recommend process changes or enhancements to support day to day activities
* Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping for the emerging Workday modules and capabilities
* Advise client groups on Workday standards for designated process areas in order to provide suggestions to achieve streamlined processes
* Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
* Work in an agile environment with global implementation and operations teams
* Lead coordination for the training and other events that help share knowledge and skills with other team members
* BA/BS degree preferred
* 4 year College Degree and 12 years of experience meeting above competencies - 3+ year deploying Workday, 3+ years in a lead role, management role or in a role coaching others
* Successfully having completed at least 2 Workday modules implementation as a Configurator or Lead
* Workday certifications in designated areas (Recruiting, Talent & Performance, etc.) preferred
* Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
* Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
* Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
* Some travel required, approximately 25%
* Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to stakeholders, functional COE teams, and Workday CSM/Account Executives
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.