PARADIES LAGARDERE JOBS
Imagine working at the world's BUSIEST airport with multiple shops and brand names including Pandora, Brooks Brothers, Brighton, Spanx, Swarovski, CNBC, 11Alive, Piedmont Park and many more.
Starting $12 an hour and a generous benefits package.
Position Description Summary:
Receiving Associate: Support the warehouse operations both on and off the airport site. Warehouse associates must have the ability to process shipping and receiving functions, unload trucks, pull, pack, delivery stock orders and provide maintenance activities for the shops. Associates must have the ability to communicate and partners with store management, vendors and airport staff to ensure proper compliance to rules and regulations for deliveries and movement of merchandise throughout the location. Must possess the ability to learn job responsibilities, such as good knowledge of the warehouse layout the various types of inventory processed and the merchandise departments.
Replenish Associate: Will also include maintaining and delivering stock to our various locations throughout the day. Pulling reports and filling orders to ensure that merchandise levels are adequately maintained at all times. The warehouse associate works directly with the sales associates and managers assisting with putting away stock, setting planograms and various promotions. Stock Associates may be called upon to perform all necessary store functions to include but not limited to customer service, register transactions, maintenance, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Put the customer first at all times, (internal and external customers)
- Provide best in class customer service through efficient use of time
- Proper utilization and respect for company issued tools and resources, with applications based on security practices of work environment
- Create and maintain good working relationships with fellow associates
- Maintain stores and stockrooms with respect to creating a safe working environment in compliance with Health & Safety regulations, housekeeping and maintenance standards
- Efficiently and accurately conduct receiving, cycle counts, product returns, transfer transactions, etc. on our handheld or Company equipment
- Efficiently and accurately complete any required process controls (paperwork, etc.)
- Ensure consistent application of stock security as per defined processes
- Be able to resolve inventory control issues and escalate as required
- Accurately report and follow up on all IMT issues
- Identify and report to management discrepancies according to defined process
- Price stock and assist in store stocking, where required
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Must have strong customer service and effective communication skills
- Work with a consistent sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and handle several projects at once
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimal instruction
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situation
- Computer work; heavy lifting (40 lbs.); long standing periods; climbing; lifting; bending; based in a store or group of stores; early morning, evening and weekend work and holidays
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks