Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
The Rotorcraft Support Programme Management team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist working with the Apache and Chinook helicopter support teams on a range of current and future projects and programmes. The position requires a dynamic, experienced and productive specialist with strong analytical, communications and team-working skills
* Leads, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyses, and maintains plans and schedules for very complex projects, programmes and change driven activities.
* Supports programme management in the development of new and derivative products and services.
* Leads in studies/analyses and planning efforts within and across programmes/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints and plans involving product or service development, process improvement or programme initiatives.
* Develops and establishes lead time requirements and identifies dependencies, constraints and mitigation options.
* Leads, directs, facilitates and ensures integration of project/program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional and product groups, suppliers and partners.
* Provides scheduling and analysis support to risk and opportunity management and ensures the required mitigation and realization activities are captured and integrated within the schedule
* Leads in identifying schedule performance measurement and reporting techniques and associated cost measurement techniques. Identifies, analyzes and reports variances.
* Performs critical path analyses. Identifies, analyzes and reports options to resolve negative variances and network logic conflicts
* Performs schedule impact analyses related to a change requests and incorporates approved changes.
* Ensures configuration control of integrated programme plans and schedules.
* Provides subject matter expertise in the development, implementation and training of processes and tools
* Provides coaching, mentoring and leadership to lower level employees
This job could be based at either Gosport or Salisbury (Boscombe Down)
* Preferably qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business or technical management discipline
* Experience in schedule development, analysis and management within complex programmes including analysis, optimization and reporting of critical path and schedule variance
* Proven expertise in the use of Scheduling tools including Microsoft Project, Primavera and ideally Open Plan Professional
* Proficient in MS Office applications (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience and understanding of Project and Programme Management processes and techniques including Earned Value Management concepts and application
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the business.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
**Job** *Integrated Plng & Sched Spec*
**Organization:** *Boeing Defence United Kingdom*
**Title:** *Project Scheduler*
**Other Locations:** *United Kingdom-Wiltshire-Salisbury*
**Requisition ID:** **