Shift Timing-M,T,W,Th 10 Hours, Friday Off
??????????????????? 6:00am to 4:30pm. Or 6:30am to 5:00pm
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and sub-assembly components.
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to print.
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action. Performs other duties as assigned.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- MUST HAVE 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/sheet metal structure experience.
- Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures Mechanic is required.
- Previous Aircraft structure on the F-16 and F-35 is highly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.