- Samiti technology
- $56,110.00 -85,840.00/year*
5500 96th Terrace N
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Shift Timing-M,T,W,Th 10 Hours, Friday Off
??????????????????? 6:00am to 4:30pm. Or 6:30am to 5:00pm
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and sub-assembly components.
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to print.
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action. Performs other duties as assigned.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- MUST HAVE 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/sheet metal structure experience.
- Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures Mechanic is required.
- Previous Aircraft structure on the F-16 and F-35 is highly preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.