**Danaher Company Description**
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient's last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall's food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall's engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
*US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects*
*This role can be located in New Port Richey, FL or Remote - in Eastern Standard Time.
Come work for the best fluid handling and filtration team in the Aerospace business!
The Global Product Line Support Manager supports all Product Line Managers at Pall Aerospace. The successful Product Line Support Manager leads by influence and works collaboratively with Sales, Marketing Demand Generation, other Product Line Managers, R&D and Operations to ideate, plan and implement growth initiatives, as well as execute successful new product launches and commercialization plans pre- and post-launch.
In collaboration with and direction from the Product Line Manager, the Product Line Support Manager will be responsible for:
* Revenue growth of the product portfolio. Advocates for cross-functional growth initiatives, manages pricing, and leads the commercialization of new products and product enhancements
* Analyzes portfolio performance, including revenue, profitability, volume, price and quality and converts analysis into insights, actions and a product line strategy
* Develops forecasts for the product line and key new products; leads cross-functional problem solving when performance is not meeting targets
* Leads the development of solution and value selling approaches through global customer and field sales engagement that creatively leverage competitive advantage and customer habits
* Supports competitive analysis and research of competitors; identifies, understands, and communicates key opportunities and threats and develops/ executes product portfolio tactics accordingly
* Actively participates in the planning and execution of Voice of Customer research to ensure short and long term commercial success of the current product portfolio and to capture and prioritize key customer needs / wants for future products
* Identifies and assesses growth opportunities and portfolio gaps, actively providing input to Aerospace commercial planning and product roadmap activities
* Communicates product line strategy to internal stakeholders, senior leaders, distribution/ innovation partners and global commercial teams as required.
* Accountable for managing leads associated with assigned product line. May be the Marketing representative in sales funnels calls depending on region.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field, MBA preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of experience (product management/marketing experience preferred)
* Able to travel up to 25%
Competencies and Attributes
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills for direct communication with customers, co-workers and partners at all levels, all functions and all regions of the organization
* Able to elicit and understand customer needs and translate customer needs into product requirements
* Able to identify and prioritize the tasks necessary to meet long- and short-term objectives and effective time management and multi-tasking abilities to achieve these objectives
* Understanding of the Aerospace industry (business practices, trends, and cyclicality/lifecycles) is a plus
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Job Function:** Marketing
**Primary Location:** North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
**Req ID:** IND000722