Hiring Aerospace Assemblers in Everett & Woodinville!
Job Duties will include:
- Drilling holes with pneumatic tools
- Installing various types of fasteners (nuts, bolts, screws, solid & blind rivets)
- Locating parts by hand or utilizing detail tooling
- Assembling parts
- Working to specific job instructions, frequently reading and providing verbal and written status of where they are within the written process
- Light handling and application of sealants, adhesives, and primers as well as proper disposal of same
- Using tools (scale, micrometer, feeler gauge, go-no-go gauge) to inspect own work
Pay range is $15 to $19/hr depending on level of experience.
Day and Swing Shifts available.
If interested, please call Danielle at 425-###-#### today to schedule your interview!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble